№ 791 SEA SIDE VIEW

In the midst of the work week, status on this side of the keyboard busy busy and yes very busy. Leaves me less time to be online and my bloggers to do list is not getting any shorter. The "good" news after all my shopping madness from the past view weeks is the fact that I am a broke ass avi until the 26th of March  so the bloggers  to do list can not get any longer. Silver linings around every dark cloud. Then  my monthly paycheck comes in and my sl budget will be free to use.
 Like every month I promise myself not to spend it to fast so I will not enter the stage I don't even got 10 lindens left to upload a single picture.
Is there somebody out there who has therapeutic skills and a short program I can follow so I can overcome my sl shopping addiction?
Enjoy the rest of the  week don't work to hard  and have fun while you shop until you drop.


Skin  { .essences.}  @  Skin Fair 2014 Emma 
Hair >TRUTH<  Perla 
Jacket [Cynful]  @  TDR FUSION  Cardigan Blue 
Skirt  L&B  Pencil Skirt 
Shoes  The Secret Store @  COLLABOR88  Oxford Heels Sailor
Cardigan on Shoulder  *COCO*  Border Red 
Belt  MG @  COLLABOR88  Hip Chain Tokyo Party Night 

Decorations & Scenery 

Cliff  & Beach Studio Skye  Cliff 4 
Pile of Chairs  Seven Emporium 
Lounger  11th Hour  @  The Mens Dept 
Buoy  & Anchor   Eclyps 3D 
Barrels  [we're CLOSED] 



Comments

Popular Posts