№ 781 BLACK & WHITE PORTRAIT CHALLENGE

Like always I am behind on Strawberry Singh her challenges but the nice thing about the challenges you can enter on any time you like so here I go on the Black & White Portrait Challenge. I am cheating a little bit because this is not a close up portrait. The first picture is in theme of the challenge the second is the picture before I photo shopped the color out of it. Because my bloggers to do list is as long as my arm and because there are so many shopping events opening and happening I am showing you in this same post a fabulous new hair made by  Mina Nakamura of MINA Hair available @ Oneword
 A bimonthly event created around one single word! Round one of Oneword is now open! Tragedy is the theme word for the first round! that is the reason I took the 4th picture.
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop.




Skin  Glam Affair  Valentine Skin 01  *GROUP GIFT* 
Hair MINA Hair  @  Oneword Tragedy Monique *NEW*
Coat  ...Mutresse...  Gnus Coat
*HUD With 14 Colors* 
Shoes with Stockings [ Gos ] Boutique  Carrie Pumps 
Necklace [MANDALA]  Nyorai  Silver 



Comments

Popular Posts