LOVE MY SLINK BOOTS

It is official now ,  no use of hiding anymore I am coming out ...
            Hello I am Inkie and I have a second life shoe fetish.
When it comes to shoes in real life ,  being comfortable is the key word and oooh yes being able to run if needed is important in rl shoes as well. So I don't wear high heels only on rare occasions feeling sorry for my feet after a night dancing on stilt shoes.  
Shoe addicted people you can get your shoes and boots  fix  @  Shoetopia 2013. I drooled there for hours and the end result is a pile of  boxes a world war 3 zone inventory and a broke ass avi. 
The boots are from Slink and you need to get the Slink High Feet as well. Other shoe designers making shoes to add on to this high feet. 
The skin I am wearing is a -Belleza- Fifty Linden Friday skin maybe if you hurry it is still there this weekend. If not make yourself member of the FLF Group so you know witch great stuff from the best designers is in the shops for only 50 lindens.
The hair is new  from Analog Dog the best curl maker in second life and the new round of My Attic is open so said all that I leave your to your next shopping trip. Enjoy your weekend have fun while you ( shoe ) shop until your drop.

Shopping spree
Skin  - Belleza-  Molly  *FLF* 
Hair analog dog  Libra  *NEW*
Dress SYSY's   @  My Attic   CoCo Suede Dress Blush 
Boots  Slink @  Shoetopia  2013  Demi Boots Blush  *NEW*
Feet  Slink @ Shoetopia 2013  Av Enhance Feet Female High  *NEW*
  Tattoo on Leg  KHUSH   Laced Up Tattoo 
Scarf  *COCO*  Wool Scarf Pink-Mix
Pose 1st Picture  Diesel  Works  Bombastic 3 



Comments

Popular Posts