HOME SWEET PIXEL HOME PART II

                                          Welcoming Mouse

Time to catch up on my list of things I need to blog and doing some Autumn / Winter cleaning my RL living space. Some weeks ago I bought myself a new  SL pixel home from Culprit  called Neva and I love the house. I got myself the matching snow roof already as well that came along for free. And I just finished decorating in Autumn theme but ..... to be honest .... I can not wait to start decorating in Winter theme. You tell me how long should I wait to putt snow and sleighs on the ground ?  And I don't own my own land I just rent by paying tier. How do I get a snowy ground cover when I don't have permission to change the grounds ? Is there a way to work around that without spending all my prims on covering the floor ?   If you have ideas drop me an IM or note card you would be a huge help.
For now I move along for you have fun while you shop until you drop.

Shopping spree
Skin  ___F I L T H Y___  Belle
Hair  Miss C.  Ayla 
Top  *TuttiFrutti*  Windy Mesh Blouse Pumpkin ( Or Orange :D )
Legging  DRIFT  Legging * 10 COLORS IN HUD *
Socks Maitreya Scrunched Prim Socks
House Culprit  Rustic Cottage Neva
Swing Trompe Loeil  Pallet Swing White
Location  *** Beautiful  4  Seasons ***
 
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts