BEST & WORST MEME

                                                     You're The Best

 This weeks Meme dictated  by Strawberry Singh is a case of Berry asking the questions and all of us giving the answers. For 2  challenges of the past I still am in  work in progress. The Avatar Look Alikes Challenge and the Your Avatar's Private Life Challenge are jet to come. The great thing about the Monday challanges is the fact you can step in on any time you like.

Meme Instructions by Berry herself: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. The twist is, the final question you need to change and make up your own best & worst that you want to share. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments on Best & Worst Meme

  1. Best thing about Second Life: Meeting  people from all over the world getting to know how the other side of the world is living. Being creative an outlet for my demanding real life job
    Worst thing about Second Life: I can not base my opinion  on body language and in real life this is my compass I drive by So this makes me more on a distance then I am in real life.
  2. Best thing in your inventory: My skin folder
    Worst thing in your inventory: The high numbers of my inventory. It does not matter how hard I work to delete and to organise my shit the numbers are still sl sky high and it still looks like a World War 3 zone.
  3. Best earliest SL memory:  Sitting on a camping bench for hours with other new bees in the game sitting there long enough  to get my first Lindens  so I was able to take a picture with my first savings  Worst earliest SL memory: Getting a bite from a vampire that was a griever messed up my avi real bad. Did not have a clue how to fix it got me upset for 3 days before I got help from Google ( Google is Always my savior Trojan horses on my pc and sl grievers you name it Google is giving me the solution )
  4. Best thing you learned because of SL: Learned how to work with the computer and how easy the use of the intenet is. Before I was only using the pc to play my Sims game and for the rest I did nothing much on the net and second life changed that and that benefits all aspects of my life.
    Worst thing you learned because of SL: There are douche bags and assholes behind the pc and sometimes it takes a while before you see there true colors. And wtf  are some man thinking sending me pictures of genitals saying is thers and asking me what I   think of "it ". Please !!!! stop that !! It is grossing me out and it gets you on my mute list for a second life time.
  5. Best thing about blogging: My creative  escape from a hecktick day time job that is not creative at all.Worst thing about blogging: Struggeling with a dead line. I don't want to dissapoint designers who sent me great  items and sometimes I just don't have enough time to get it all out here.
  6. Best thing to have for a great kiss : Clean teeth and a healthy breath.
    Worst thing to have for a great kiss :  Bad Breath
Shopping spree
Skin Izzie's   Kaelyn 20's Skin
Hair  booN  Hairpiece Yume 96
Cap & Nose Chain RO @ The Mens Dept  Paragons Cap Made Plaid  *NEW*
Top  ...Mutresse...FaMESHed  Piki Sweater  *NEW*
* 28 MAIN COLORS  & 8 BAND COLORS WITH HUD *
Skirt  DRIFT  Mode Mini Tartan Plaid * 6 PLAIDS WITH HUD *
Boots  /erratic/  @  COLLABOR88  Selene Mesh Ankle Boots Red *NEW*
Tights  /erratic/  Fishnet Thin
Scarf  *GF*  Muffler Hound Tooth Red
Pose Ma Vie  Liquid State 07
Location  Innsmouth
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts