BED TIME READING

Woohoo finely it is Friday after a long  week of hard  work that felt like a never ending story of being and acting busy and end up  having the feeling not to getting the things done in the end. Friday it is and the weather is still typical Dutch , bit windy and with rain so I am  going to do some  catch up on my reading and my bloggers to do list dressed in home sweat pants and a comfortable sweater. To stay in touch with my feelings I posed my pixel mini me in the bedroom with book dressed in flower prints in a last attempt to bring back Summer.
Enjoy your weekend and have fun while you shop until you drop


 
Skin  [theSkinnery]  Ming Toffee
Hair !Ohmai  Kun
Top B.C.C  @  The Season Story  Breakfast at Tiffany's Knit Vintage Flower
Legging  Coquet  Floral Leggings Rose
Socks  Maitreya  Scrunched Prim Socks
Decorations
 
I will add the credits on the decorations later on this weekend experiencing suddenly major sl issues with mesh not rezzing  so I can not see more the half of the decorations. I know for sure the bed is from Trompe Loeil
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts