IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MEME!

Today playing catch up as fast as I can and  making a ( much to ) late birthday post for  Berry. I think I am just on time before the next meme will be coming out like every Monday.  This week ( well technical it was last week already )  it is called  "it's my birthday meme" because 22 September is the birthday of Strawberry Singh. I made some pixel strawberry cakes and it made my ass grow bigger as well. Only for you Miss Berry I put on a phat azz and pose in front of a camera and post it on an open source on the world wide web. ( Style card will be add on a later time I promise )

  1. When is your birthday? – August 23
  2. Pick one person who shares your birthday and share what you know about them.River Phoenix. Creat actor and it made a huge inpact on me when he died on a very tragic way in front of a club called The Viper Room in LA. His brother Joaquin  played in Johnny  Cash in the movie Walk the Line witch is a great movie btw.
  3. List one notable event that took place on your birthday. – A lot of things happend but I needed to look long and hard to find something epic and because I loved the movie Braveheart  with Mell Gibson I choose this : 1305Sir William Wallace is executed for high treason at Smithfield in London.
  4. Tell us about a holiday that falls on your birthday. – For me living in Holland slave trading is a heavy loaded subject because in the Dutch history slavery is how  we made our nation fortune but it  is a black mark on the nation conscience as well. On 23 of August it is Unesco's Slavery Remembrance Day.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts