HOLDING ON TO AN ENDLESS SUMMER

This year Summer seems to last for ever. It is September and in Holland  we still need air co , coolers and extra ice cream in the office to keep my cool and calm. Because of that I am still in the mood to show clothes in my posts that breeze sunshine .  Leri Miles made the cutest little Summer dress  called Mallory   and is available @ the LMD main store.
In 3 days the next COLLABO88 round will start and what I hear is that Autumn will be the theme there  so I still got a view days left to enjoy my Summer "blues". For this pictures I used a windlightsetting made by Strawberry Singh called LightUpMySLife  available @ her blog The location is *** Beautiful 4  Seasons *** my own place still open for everybody to see and my place is already Atumn themed.

 
Skin  -Glam Affair-   @  The Arcade  Candy Skin  America 02
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~ Teichmann Summer
Glam Affair and Tableau Vivant are closed for 14 days remoddeling
Hair Band  Glam Affair  @  FaMESHed  Boho HeadBand in Aqua
Dress  LMD  Mallory Dress Aqua *NEW*
Shoes [ Gos ] Boutique  Lauren d'Orsay
Bag {{ BDS Design Studio}}  Fashion Blogger Bad Blue Green
Pose  ***BAIASTICE***  Near Wall Pose 10
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts