GOING TO THE MARKET

Today a mix and match of items I gathered on my shopping trips. I purchased so much stuff the end result is that I am a broke ass avi right now. Most of  the  second life designers are releasing there Fall collection and I can't wait to show you all of my goodies.
If and when you are looking for a location with an Autumn theme to take pictures yourself  you are more then welcome to visit my place. It is a labour of love and I am very happy with the end result.
                                                *** Beautiful  4  Seasons ***



 
Skin   -Belleza-  @ COLLABOR88  Leila Sk 3
Hair  >TRUTH<   @  * The Season Story *  Juniper  *NEW*
Dress ::C'est la Vie !::  @  * The Season Story * Mila Dress Dot Brown
Boots  +ILO+  @  * The Season Story * Operator Boot  № 2
Bag  (TokiD)  @  TDR FUSION  Bee Bag
Glasses Muschi  BrownBee Eyewear Glasses


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts