DANCING WITH LEAFS

After the first half of a hectic week at my work time to cool down in second life. Around almost every corner the pixel leafs are blowing and I completed the decoration at my place as well. I did some mad and hysteric shopping so that leaves me  a broke ass avi and the month is not even half way. Another result of my shopping expedition is an endless blogger to do list so here we go. Collabor88 is a must see this round with Autumn colors and fall themed designs. More to come next days so stay tuned in. Have fun while you shop until you drop.





Skin  -Belleza-  @  COLLABOR88  Leila Med 4 R
Hair  Exile COLLABOR88  Falling For You
Top  The Secret Store  @  COLLABOR88  Scallop Sweater Carrot
Skirt  MichaMi Mini Statement in Orange
Boots  / erratic /  Emily Leather Boots White
Tights  Izzie's  Dark Grey Tights
Bag *BOOM*  @  COLLABOR88  Studio Tote Orange
Necklace  ( Yummy )  @  COLLABOR88  Tiny Acorn Necklace Copper

 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izzies/94/122/33

Comments

Popular Posts