LETS PLAY BALL

Just a quick post today still can  not TP in to the Collabor88 2 year anniversary event and trust me I tried a 12458745215 gazillion times so I gave up ( for the time being ) The Black Fair is open and I bought this T-Shirt from Gawk! there.  I have bin a huge fan of the designs of Mell McMahon for some time especially her textures are amazing. I am very pleased to notice that she found her way with mesh as well. Today I am showing this shirt but she made some great jeans as well going to try to show them in a later post.
If you want to know if your favorite designer is The Black Fair take a look at this link. The event is huge so there must be some designers of your liking available there.
The basketball court called LDPW Public Basketball Court I took this pictures have rez rights so I was able to rez my basketball pose prop from Diesel Works there.
Have fun while you shop until you drop don't trip over your bags and boxes.
Ps I will add the style card later I had to stop because of technical errors.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts