VISITING BOB & NEKO'S HOME

Because the RL garden was to hot I went inside and put  the fan on high speed  and went exploring in second life. I paid a visit to the  Home of Bob & Neko who opened there house for public  and I walked around in complete oohh and aahh  the entire time I was making my pictures there. Amazing details , great places and spots to take pictures and a place to get inspired if you are in to decorating yourself. The place is not open for public all the time you got a window of opportunity for 10 days left so take your taxi and be amazed like I still am.
                  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyacinth%20Lake/208/104/23
Leri Miles designer of LMD  came out with amazing blouses in tons of fabulous colors witch scream Summer but there is a Autumn color pack as well.
I am on a blog role, done 5 blog posts the past  week and I hope I can keep up the pace to reduce my bloggers to do list fast.
Have fun enjoy the sun and have fun while you shop until you drop.


 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  Lulu 02  ( Old Arcade )
Hair  "LoQ Hair"  @  TDR FUSION  Cognac
Top  LMD  Gabrielle Blouse Coral  *NEW*
Skirt  DRIFT  Summer Skirt Tangerine/Sky
Shoes  [ Gos ]  Boutique  Lolita Espadrilles Nectarine
Hat  **BAIASTICE**  Estella Hat Aqua/Orange
Necklace  * KUNGLERS * 002 Necklace
Earrings [ glow ] Egypt Earrings Gold
Location  Bob & Neko's Home


 

Comments

Popular Posts