FILMING THE WILD LIFE

Today I try ed to work with reflection in the water for the first time when I shoot this pictures of the giraffes and I am pleased myself with the result on one of them. Gives me hope that sooner or later I will get the hang of all the tricks there are available to make great pictures in second life.
Practice , practice , practice my dear is what my mom told me when I was  a child and I tried to be the best painter of the class. I know now sometimes it is not all about practice it is about  talent as well but when it comes to painting I can make a nice water-colour painting other people told me that so I don't give  up on the believe  that I will master the craft of taking a killer second life picture without any flaws as long as I am practising hard enough.

 
 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  Katya America 04 A
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  Alice
Dress E!  @  TLC  The Boutique  Safari Dress Jungle
Shoes & Socks  **BAIASTICE**  Athena Pump Brown
Glasses  * S O R G O   @  TLC The Boutique Club Master Shades D/B
Headphone   22769  Sputnic Headphones Plain
Shawl  DRIFT  Neckerchief Olive Paisley
 
 
Poses with Camera [Camptivity Co.]  The Photographer
Giraffes  Sculpty Creations    Giraffe Family 09 v1


 
 

Comments

Popular Posts