DREAMING SWING

Finely the sun is shining here in Holland so no sitting behind the pc  but in the garden for some days and enjoying the nice weather but that means I am playing catch up on my bloggers to do list again. So today just a quick post with me enjoying my new Trompe Loeil swing and my sl garden witch I redecorated in to full Summer theme. I renamed my place ***inkie's 4 Seasons*** because I change the scenery 4 times a year. If you want to come to take pictures yourself you are welcome to do so. -Belleza- is selling this weekend one of her Best Buys the skin called  Ashley  in  a blond , dark and red brow version for only L$ 400 so take a look yourself they are only available for this bargain price this weekend. Mark your calender on every first weekend of the month for another Belleza BB
Have a great week have fun and shop until you drop

 
Skin  -Belleza- Ashley Sunkissed  *BEST BUY JULI*
Hair [LeLutka]  Gogo  *NEW*
Top  LMD Bellina Sweater Buttercup
Skirt  Emery FaMESHed  Mesh Maxi  Skirt Mulholland Black
Shoe LMD  Rikki Sneaks Cream  *NEW*
Bracelets & Necklace  MG  @  FaMESHed  Aphrodite's Dream
Swing Trompe Loeil  Pallet Swing With Pillow *NEW*
Poses Izzie's  Window Poses
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts