LOOKING @ THE STARS

OMG I am soooooooo happy !!My pc got a new graphic card installed and I see the  second life world so much better now. I can even walk and move in ultra settings. There is so much to learn now about making pictures with shadows and stuff so I show you my first try on the beach. The 2 pics in the middle   were made yesterday before the pc transformation and there really is a difference in quality for sure  and making pictures now is not a source of frustration anymore.
Inka Mexicola from { .essences. } made a fabulous new skin line called Whisper available @
TDR FUSION. I am wearing the sunkissed version and I love this tan for the SL Summer in absence of the RL Summer.
Also available @  { .essences. } main store hand and feet appliers for the Slink  hands and feet

 
 
 

Skin  { .essences.}  @  TDR FUSION  Whisper Sunkissed
Hand & Feet Skin Appliers for Slink Hands and Feet { .essences.}
Hands & Feet Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hands & Feet
Hair  [LeLutka]  Beth Hair  *NEW*
Top  DRIFT  Tini Kini Top Wildlife
Pants DRIFT  Weekenders2 Denim Color
Necklace  * KUNGLERS *  Copper Necklace
Ears  [MANDALA]  Simple Ears
Earrings  [MANDALA]   Ohoshisama Gold
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts