LOLITA INKIE

This weekend it is Gacha time in the Arcade but after 1254785965 gazillion tries to get in I gave up on it for now. Next stop was FaMESHed with great items and designs this round. Found myself the cutest hair ever that inspired me to go Lolita in  this post.
And look @ the fabulous shoes from (LaRoo) also available @ FaMESHed and I love the socks they  save me from matching skins and looking for all kind of appliers.
Bela Tolsen designer of *Tuttifrutti* made such nice ruffled dressed with a tie and die texture and they come in 3 different colours.


 
Skin  -Belezza-   Amy
Hair   eep.  @  FaMESHed   Hair 012 *NEW*
Dress  *TuttiFrutti*The Summer Fashion Festival  Valentina Dress Blue  *NEW*
From May 30th to June 16th
Shoes  (LaRoo)  @  FaMESHed  Ellie Socks Pumps Blue Floral  *NEW*
Scarf   **BAIASTICE**  Karen Scarf Blue
 Rings  MG  @  FaMESHed  Atlantis Moon  *NEW*
Cigarette  ~ SWEET LEONARD ~  Butterfly Doobie Blue
Bag ~ SWEET LEONARD ~  My Study Bag  Kiwi
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts