COOKIE JAR

OMG so many shopping events happening and I can't get in !!! The Arcade and Whore Fair both shopping destinations are full all the time and I am getting frustrated. Feeling like going cold turkey on my sl shopping addiction. To be honest I don't know why I get so pissed of about it both of them are going to be open for some time to come so it will be  better to visit when the first rush is over and most of the lag is gone but still............ I wanna get in !!!!!!


 
Skin  TULI  Bella Petal 05 Dimples
Hair & Hat  Magika  Clumsy
Shirt  LMD  Rhia Mesh Top Golden
Skirt  [CIA Designs]  @  E U P H O R I A  Shimmering Skirt Gold
Boots  *BAIASTICE*  Knee Platform Stretch Boots Suede Sapphire
Scarf   Ingenue  Miette  Bow Scarf Prussian *NEW*
Poses with Jar  GLITTERATI   Cookie Jar  *NEW*
Chair  Trompe Loeil @ COLLABOR88  Ribbon Chair  *NEW*
 

Comments

Popular Posts