BEAUTY ROOM

Yessss I made it in !!! Finely after 12547856 geziljon tries and failed TP's my pixel feet hit the floor of the Arcade Gacha location and I went loose , slapping and hitting all the machines like a crazy madd woman. My inventory is exploding and imploding  @ the same time and I have trouble TPing because I am to heavy  loaded with all kind of goods some are useable and some stuff I realy don't know what to do with it.
So if you lost for shopping destinations here is a short list of places to go to.

     ❤  Arcade Gacha   ❤  Whore Couture Fair  ❤ TDR FUSION  ❤ FaMESHed  ❤



 
Skin  **SHINE**  Bimba Pale  *NEW*
Hair  Clawtooth  @ The Arcade  Doolittle Prize 5
Gilet & Blouse  GizzA   Double Shirt Black  *NEW*
Skirt  The Secret Store  @ FaMESHed  Annie Pencil Skirt Houndstooth  *NEW*
Boots  Slink Vanity Boots Black
Necklace & Watch [ glow ]  @  TDR FUSION  Retro Double Clock
Poses with make up Box  [whatever]  @  TDR FUSION Makeup Mirror
Room  & Decorations
Bath & Dressing Room Table & Chair  Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed  Vintage Bathroom
All standing Lamps  Trompe Loeil  @  The Arcade
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts