OEHH LA LA @ IZZIE'S

After a heavy flu it is time to get back to work tomorrow. To stay in a vacation mood I visit Izzie's and was blown away as always by her sim totaly in Spring season now. My pc is almost dying so it took me some time to rez everything but when it did I was in oohh and ahh Izzie Bizzie you did an amazing job and your decoration skills are an inspiration to me every time I visit your place.

 
Skin  -Glam Affair- @  TDR FUSION  Amberly
Hair >TRUTH<  Laurie
Beret   B&W   & L'accessoires Ariadna Beret Pumkin
Dress  LMD   Daisy Dress Orange
Necklace  [MANDALA]  Omochi
Bracelet  Left ::je suis::  Asemetrique Oranges
Bracelet Right  CHOP ZUEY  In Memory of Love
Shoes  [Gos] Boutique  Marilyn Sandals Brown& Leopard
Bag  [HANDverk]   @  L'accessoires   Tetrahedron Clutch  Nectarine
Location  Izzie's
 

Comments

Popular Posts