KILL BILL

The 24th of February 2013 it is Oscar night and I am going to look on Duch television episode 1 & 2 of the Godfather. I know almost all the lines by heart so many times I've seen this movies.
                       "I am going to make him an offer he can't refuse "
Same goos  for all the movies made by Quentin Tarantino some made totgether with Roger Rodriguez.  Thats why I was so happy to see those "Uma" dresses by  *SoliDe FoliEs*   totaly in theme with Kill Bill for sure one of my favorite. So bring out the popcorn and enjoy the Oscar night.


 
Skin  { . Essences.}  @  TDR FUSION   Thursday
Hair  =DeLa*=  Carly
Dress  *SoliDe  FoliEs*  Uma Yellow
Ring  MONS  Ring The Lion King
Blade  [:TCR:]  Vengeance Blade of Torment
Nails  JA  Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails
Poses  Magnifique Poses  Katana
 

Comments

Popular Posts