DOMESTIC INKIE

The good thing about second life is that you can pretend to be something you are not in real life and one of the things I am NOT is a domestic woman. I do the domestic chores because I have to not because I love doing them. Who does ?
C. Edo the talented designer of Trompe Loeil did it again. She released this great kitchen block. For me the kitchen is the least needed piece of furniture in world because the one thing you can't do is cook and eat but I am showing it because I just lღve the way it is made. You can open and close all drawers and cupboards and it comes in 4 diffrent colors. Lately I am in to decorating my place so that is why I am going to make a blogrole with my favorite Garden & Home shops.

 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  &  COLLABOR88  Renee Trending
Hair [LeLutka]  Jasmine
Top  (fd)  @  COLLABOR88 Glitter Peplum Black
Legging  ISON @ COLLABOR88  Metallic Snake Leggings Black
Necklace  MG FaMESHed Baroque Teardrop
Shoes .::Pure Poison::.  Ashaki Boots Black *NEW*
 
Interior Designs
Kitchen Trompe Loeil   Cabinet Hutch with Sink *NEW*
Tricicles  *Little Hopper*  Tricycle
Plants  ~BAZAR~
Motivation Board ~BAZAR~ Arizona Black Board
Stove POST  Marquette Gas Stove
Lamp Zigana  Hanging Oil Lamp Light
Chairs Zigana  Painters Chair Red
Rug Zigana Color Changing Rug
Drapes LISP BAZAAR  Mesh Carmen Drapes *FLF ITEM*
Iron Board  LISP BAZAAR  Dolly Days Ironing Board
Luandry Baske  LISP BAZAAR  Dolly Basket
Basket with Wood  LISP BAZAAR  Anna Wood Basket Dark
Cats  *SHOP SEU*  1 Prim Cats
Water & Halter TARTESSOS ARTS  Fitness Weights and Water
Pizza Box & Beers  Dutchie  *SUBSCRIBER GIFT*

 

Comments

Popular Posts