COUNTRY SHOTS


The last view days I am not able to upload pictures from my pc in to my blogposts and I am not the only one. There is some kind of bug between Google and other browsers then Google chrome. One of the solutions it starting to use Google chrome but I don't like to use it. Why ? My pc is slowing down when I am using it and I have a slow old pc to begin with so ... that is not an option. Second solution is uploading my pictures from my pc to Picasa the Google photo web album. What Flickr is for Yahoo Picasa is for Google so it takes some extra steps but I can upload my pictures again to my posts. I hope they will going to fix this problem so I can go back to my "normal" bloggers routine.
I was in search for some new photo locations and found a great adres to get pointers where to go it is Ziki's Blog. From great sims to art exhibitions you can find it on Ziki's blog take a look yourself. Shopping destination to go to is for sure TDR FUSION with great items this round. Great skins for bargain prices besides to lovely fashion and fabulous accesseries.

 
 
Skin  Tuli  @ TDR FUSION  January 1
Hair *Amacci*  Gloria
Eyes  IKON  Eternal Eyes  Mesa  *JANUARY GROUP GIFT *
Jacket  / erratic /  Vanity Leather Jacket Pecan
Pants GizzA  High Waist Woolen Pants
Shirt  *COCO*  Skinny Tie&Shirt White
Earrings  [ MONS ]  @  TDR FUSION  Lighting Earrings Bronze
Glasses [MAGIC NOOK]  @  TDR FUSION   Golden Life Sunglasses
Poses {.:exposeur:.}  2012 Holiday Advent Pack
Location  ROCHE
 

Comments

Popular Posts