HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!



How time flys ♫ ♪ another year over and a new one just begon ♫ ♪ ( this is not a line of mine but from John Lennon that is stuck in my head since Christmas ) In this post I say cheers to all the people I met in this world who bring me joy and make me smile. Bottoms up to all designers and creative bloggers  out there who make me want to shop , shop and ooooh yes shop untill I drop

Happy 2013  with lots of lღve and happiness lets kick this number in the nuts.


 
Skin  { .essences.}  Cynthia 04
Lips { : luju :} Lipgloss Cherry
Hat  !*Bliss Couture*!  Micky Fur Hat Noir
Dress ..:: Legal Insanity ::.. Winter Chic Turtleneck Dress Black  *NEW*
 Boots  Dark Midday Designs  Ruffled Heart Leg Warmer Mary Janes Red
Scarf  :SEY   VH Stole
 Ears  [MANDALA]  Stretched Ears Omimi
 

Comments

Popular Posts