BLIND LUXURY

Just a quick post with not much comment I am in a big hurry to go to bed I  got an early day tomorrow at the office ಠ_ಠ Altough I am not a big fan of evening wear and gala dresses I did not want to withhold you this gacha piece. A dress from CHANTKARE made by Applonia Criss I lღve the simple elegant line and the way it falls down to the floor.

 
Skin [Automic]   @  TDRB  Grace Skin
Check out Atomic's Outlet store for great deals @ Marketplace
Hair  analog dog  Issues
Dress CHANTKARE  Ombre Gown  *GACHA PIECE*
Poses  flowey  The holes in my apologies
Necklace & Bracelets  [ MANDALA]  Omochi
 
 ✎..... Decorations
Bath  Trompe Loeil   @  FaMESHed  Morning Light Bathtub  *NEW*
Bench  Trompe Loeil  @ The Arcade Gacha  Baroque Bench *GACHA PIECE*
Candles on Tray  LISP  Petal & Candle Tray
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts