GOODBYE TO SUMMER

Summer is ending so this post is my little goodbye to this season. I went to Izzie's main store to take this pictures. Izzie  Button is not only a talented designer of clothes, skins and assesoires but a gifted landscape artist as well and she is showing that skill outside her shop. Every season she is changing the place so if you are looking  for a photo location this is the place to be.
Because my RL job is eating most all  my time and energy, this week a minimum of posts As I can see now , next week will be more time consuming then this week but I'll do what I can to show all the goodies in my inventory. The good thing is that I don't have time to shop to get my hands on more things so the pile of  purchases to show you can reduse. This weeks quote is still standing

                    The Difference between Style and Fashion is Quality

Skin  -Glam Affair-  Roza Natural Summer 01 Red # OLD TDR
Hair ""D!va""  Vivienne
Eyes  IKON  Horizon Eyes  Pale Aruba
Dress SHIKI  Blossoms Dress Summer Flowers
Boots BAX  Prestige Boots Orange
Earrings  [glow]  Folk Green Drop Earring
Butterflys with Poses  Baffle!  @  Vintage Fair 2012  [Paper Buterflys]
Location  Izzie's 

 

Comments

Popular Posts