ARTISTIC INKIE

ಠ_ಠ  GgrrrRR.... ಠ_ಠ  for 2 days in a row my avi is not rezzing. Fortunately I work sometimes in advance so I did this pictures some days ago and I hope that the problems will be fixed soon. I called in help forces because I am a PC noob and it is a miracle that  I know how to play second life to begin with. Now following  some kind of 12 step program how to fix SL issues trying to keep my calm in the prosses.Enjoy your week be creative and have fun shopping.

Skin   Izzie's  @  Vintage Fair 2012 ( Retro Sim )  2012   Eliza  80's # NEW
Hair  Miss C.  @ Vintage Fair 2012 ( Retro Sim )   Pretty
Jumpsuit  LMD Voodoo Fair  Jumpsuit Stripes Aqua  # NEW
Hairband  & Bracelets  Izzie's  @ Vintage Fair 2012  # VINTAGE FAIR GIFT
Shoes *SLAVE* DreSSing RooM  Beads Sandals
Paint on Body & Paint Brushes & Easle  Baffle!  The Artist

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts