JUST A DAY @ THE BEACH

Woಠ_ಠot Woಠ_ಠot yes it is Friday my inventory is almost exploding with goodies and my to do list is endless so lets get  to buisnis right away.
Here in Holland the Summer sucks big time the weather is depressing with lots of rain so that is why I compensate it here with a photo shoot @ the beach. I just lღve the hair from ""D!va"" Talk about hair, the Hair Fair 2012 is opening later I am going to show you some of the entries to that fair later on this weekend and give you directions to the fair as well @ the same time then. Also a new shopping bargain event coming  so keep on posted and stay tuned and visit this place again.
Enjoy your weekend and my motto for this week is from Gore Vidal :

Style is knowing who you are , what you want to say and not giving a damn

Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N S  Deeptan   # JULY GROUPGIFT
Hair  ""D!va""  Yuri 3 Garnet Ribbon
Dress **BAIASTICE**  Zoroaide Mesh Maxi Dress
Lips {; luje :}  Lipgloss Purkle
Bangles  MG  Boho Bangles  Laquered Pink and Silver
Sunglasses  Izzie's  Oversized Sunglasses
Necklace   je suis  l'amour  Necklace Short
Bag  Maitreya   Mesh Shopper Jelly Bean

Comments

  1. Summer really does suck but at least we have our pixel sunshine ;) Great post mopje! Dikke kus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts