NATURE ROCKS

Whooom !! Just a quick post today no SLURL's for now just don't have the time to make a style card but I promis I do that tomorrow. I am a huge fan of the blog Sweet Sexy and Crazy  made by  Kaelyn Alecto  and she found a great place to take pictures called  Cherry Blossoms If you go to Kae her blog you see fabulous pictures made of this place ( my PC and grafic card are not good enougf to handle it ) Yes it is Friday tomorrow and because it is Queens day in Holland on Monday I got an extra day off so my weekend is going to last 3 days yessssssssssssssss.

Skin  **SHINE**  Frasha  Natural Tan  # NEW
Hair  analog dog   Pause Black
Cardigan  tulip   Empty Hearts  Forest
Bra  Izzie's  Mademoiselle Bra Nude
Skirt  (TokiD)  Balloon  Skirt Essence
Boots  *VG   Diva Boots Beige Fur
Necklace & Earrings & Rings  Izzie's  Wooden Bead Jewelry Green  # NEW
Bag  [celoe]  Dor Bag  Meadow
Poses Pulling Strings  @  Pose Fair 2012  Sun Gets in my Eyes
Location  Cherry Blossem

Comments

Popular Posts