☃ UNWRAP ME FOR CHRISMAS ☃

A last post this year about Christmas I hope you all had a great one. Presenting myself as a late Christmas  gift with bow and candy cane. The dress if from **GizzA** and I   L❥VE  this one for sure. Thank you iozi Wasp for giving me the candy cane and for letting me crash my pixel ass ....... again.

Skin  .ILLUSORY.   @  COLLABOR88  Love Honey Winter Edge  # L$88
Make-Up  [moch]  Basically Pinkaboo!  # GROUP GIFT
Hair  Merry*Doll   Fluffy Tail
Hat  *League*  Burlesque Rose Yuletide Mini  # FREE GIFT
Dress  **GizzA**   Gardenia Coctail Dress  [Sequin]
Stockings  Izzie's Tights Stars
Socks  *GF*  Button Socks KneeHigh  Beige
Shows  N-core  Coquette Glitter
Earrings  [ glow ]  @  TDR  Kurba Earrings Red
Bag  **BAIASTICE**  Millenium Star
Watch  ISON  Vipera Watch Gold
Candy Cane  # iozi GIFT
Poses *agapee* 
Location  ATRUM COMPLEXO

Comments

Popular Posts