URBAN PLAIDS

OMG still cleaning out my inventory and there is noooooo end to the stuff I am finding there. My plan was to clean out for 1 week but I think I need al least 2 weeks to work me trough the pile of items.
So no new items to show for today just a mix and match of "old "purchases.


Skin   F I L T H Y__S K I N S   Jolie Ivory 08
Hair   *ARGRACE*  Beanie Long Layered Wavy
Shirt *ARGRACE*  Open Shirt Orange
Skirt   ---- Gawk! ----  Camel Tweed High Waist Dress
Shoes  {Meghindo's}    Camoscio Platform Stilettos Taupe
Socks  MIEL  Lo Refurbished Socks  Ebony
Stockings Maitreya   Allure Tights Neurtrat02
Scarf  (TokiD)  Scarf Knots Flower
Glasses  *ottico*   Numero79 Wood
Necklace :::LiNe:::  No Time Necklace
Ring  ~SWEET LEONARD~ Vintage Bow Ring
Bag  BAIASTICE  Indi Bag Old Batik
Poses  GLITTERATI    Monroe
Location  VIRTUAL DECAY

Comments

Popular Posts