GIZZA CHIC

Yessssssssss almost weekend ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ this week is taking soooooo long. Still no shopping for me or is picking up a free group gift  shopping ?
If that is the case oeps I  cheated ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ I picked up this great free group gift skin  @  MOJO  and I  L❥VE  it.
I named this post GizzA Chic and I am a big fan of the creations of Giz Seorn. I purchased this coat and pants @ the Modavia Fashion Event weeks ago but I did not had time till now to post it out The outfit ( comes with matching boots who I am not showing ) is available @ the GizzA shop


Skin   MOJO  Sweet Cloud  # GROUP GIFT
Hair  [LeLutka]  Oscar
Teeth [LeLutka] Teeth Alpha Layer
Coat + Pants  GizzA  Fusion  C H I C [Zebra]  # NEW
Shirt  Izzie's  Fringe Top Teal
Boots   Ravens ~Fashion~  Autumn Boots  # NEW  
Scarf  *Mimikri*  Scarf / Kay Khaki
Bag  BAIASTICE   2009 Croccodile Brown
Poses  GLITTERATI  Purse +  Shopping
Location    ROUTE 66

Comments

Popular Posts