BE CAREFULL I BITE

Hello good Monday to you all. Just a quick  post I am feeling sick and  should be in bed but I promised  my friend KattyKat Crystal designer of .::Pin-Up Inky::.  to post out her latest tattoo creation called Skull Tattoo The theme of the tattoo is matching the season of Halloween so take your ride to the shop.
I am still on under a NO shopping regime. Have a long list of new and kind of new items I need to post about and making room for when my shopping free days are over.

Skin  *League*  Misty Wrecked
Hair  ACTION    Audrey Chai Root  # NEW
Shirt  URCo.>   Upper Red Cruz Top  # NEW
Short   RONSEM  Hot Pants / D Blue
Tattoo .::Pin-Up Inky::.  SkullTattoo  #NEW
Boots   SLC  Quilted Satin Boot Red # NEW
Baindaid on Knee  Reek  Bandaird Kailiana Dots
Stocking  *Sheer*  Stockings 29a Very Torn Black
Bracelest  .:* LOULOU&CO *:.  Bracelet Full Metal Jacket
Nails  Finesmith  Evil Nails  # OCTOBER GROUP GIFT
Tape on Mouth  {*I <3 FashiOn*}  Tape I bite   #NEW
Poses    Diesel Works   Daisy
Location  VIRTUAL DECAY

Comments

Popular Posts