WHITE REVENGE

OMG !!! More then 10000 totall  hits on my blog  ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶  Thank you all 4 visiting and taking an interest With extra BIG thanks and kisses to all the designers and creators in this pixel crazy world
Every post is made with     and I hope you come  to visit more often in the future. With ❥❥❥ and kisses INKIE
Now back to the pictures of today. The white dress made of feathers is part of a total outfit called Faceless Fox by [S]oleil   Part of the outfit is a Fox mask but I realy needed to show of the skin from .::BeautyCode::.  @  bargain price @  My Shopping Bag this week. Also the shoes are a super free gift from GABRIEL. I ❥❥ bargains and high quality free gifts.
If you do like that as well keep an eye on my blog post tomorrow with more free gifts to come.

Skin .::BeautyCode::.  @  My Shopping Bag *Pamela Light Pink
Make-Up GOTHIC  20-LionSkins
Hair  A&A  Brooke Hair Dark Rose  # NEW

Dress [S]oleil  Faceless Fox  # NEW Only @ Marketplace
Shoes ::GB::  Gladiator Sandals Black  # GROUPGIFT
Upperarm .:[S]:.  Blood Tranfer Bag
Nails M-Style  *Perfect Hand - Longest Nails

Collar .:[S]:.  Rustic Collar
Tattoo .:CoLL:.  Seize the night
Ears [Acide!]  Pique la  # NEW
Jail with Poses GLITTERATI  Lockdown


Comments

Popular Posts