@ THE MARKET PLACE

OMG I think I will never come out of my loaded inventory. So many things to do so little time to do it so lets go ಠ_ಠ
I wanted to take the dog home but they would not let me ಠ_ಠ so I took this picture as a souvenir
And I am trying hard to get  shadows on my pics but even for the  new PC with bigger video card and all I keep on crashing ಠ_ಠ. Anyone got any ideas about this ? I can use all the help and tips on the shadow department I can get ಠ_ಠ



Skin F I L T H Y __S K I N S  July # GROUPGIFT
Hair  [Me.]  Brenda  # NEW
Top & Legging (PixelDolls)  Vigine Black (Part of a dress)
Skirt (fd) Wilting Flower Skirt
Boots *COCO*  EngineerBoots (Brown)

Band in Hair (NO) Pixie Cut Bow Headband
Glasses ::Mr.Poet::  Eyeglass Cases
Necklace {*I<3FashiOn*} Ship in a BOttle #POUPEE  HUNT 2011
Poses GLITTERACI Purse
Location THE VILLAGE


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts