FREE BIKE RIDE

Almost weekend  the sun is shining and the world is a very  good place. I promissed yesterday a post about free shopping in Second Life and here it is. Some group gifts and a hunt gift  so you got to work for it a little to get your free bike ride.
With thanks to PaTTy90 Paule  designer of {* I < 3 FashiON* } for sending me the cute lovely accessories to compliment my outfits.

Skin F I L T H Y __S K I N S  #JULY GROUPGIFT
Bikini Top + Sarong Skirt + Hair with Hat [LeLutka] BREEZE ensemble # GROUP GIFT
Shoes ::GB:: Gladiator Sandals (Brown)  # GROUP GIFT
Bracelet Right [glow] Studio Lowicz Thick Wood Branclet
Bracelet Left   miel  FRIENDO Bracelet

Necklace and Mouth Piece {*I<3 FashiOn*}  Fresh Watermelon  # NEW
Glasses  HOC Industries Unisex Chrome Sunglasses # OLD HUNT GIFT
Bike with Poses {what next}  Summertime Bicycle  # HUNT GIFT ( Look 4 the Shark )
Location TABLEAU

Comments

Popular Posts