POLKA DOTS

Hello happy M☻nday to you all. Today was my 1st RL work day after a 2 weeks break so I will be juggeling my RL work schedule and putting out a post every day☻☻
I went a little crazy in The Secret Store and bought myself silly there. The following weeks more about this shop I think I am going to put my bed there and make it my home ❥❥❥
I am wearing a nice item of *Finesmith Designs* on my head all the things they make there are like fine art ❥❥❥ it.

Skin AL VULO!   Elena Shine Sunkissed
Hair [LeLutka]  SJ BlondFun
Shirt  The Secret Store  Bow-Lero Pure White
Skirt The Secret Store Cherie's Flared Dress  # NEW
Shoes Reek  Boston Boots Snow

Gloves The Secret Store  Fine Gloves White  # NEW
Bag The Secret Store Handbag - Evil Pride
Ring  CHOP ZUEY  Dark Daisy 3
Glasses {mon tissu} Four Corners Readers Black
Chain in Mouth ~Pepper~ Name Mouthchain CROSS
Head Piece *Finesmith Designs*  Spaceship Scrap Headpiece

Comments

Popular Posts