PATCHWORK

Today is the start of a new week of My Shopping Bag All items L77 or L99. I am wearing a total outfit from FA CREATIONS on display there. This is a total outfit with Dress + Glasses + Ring + Bag + Shoes. I am wearing everything from this outfit but not the shoes. Found a nice looking shopping area as well TABLEAU with nice little shops. I took the pictures there and it is worth a visit.

Skin  Grixdale  Teagan 2 Caramel Finch
Hair [LeLutka]  RYKIEL Hair Hot Ginger
Hair Band  Tokidoki  Side Headband (3)
Dress/Outfit  FA CREATIONS  @  My Shopping Bag  Patchwork Dress Outfit  # L99
Shoes  SLink  Cassie Sandals White

Necklace Tokidoki  Droopy Necklace (Metal)
Band aid  Reek I Heart Bandaids
Poses  Juxtapose  Glamorous Live + Independently  Wealthy  # NEW
Location  TABLEAU Shopping Area

Comments

Popular Posts