LUNA'S 52 COLOR WEEK # MAUVE

I am a little behind on what I wanted to post here. I  had some party's and openings to go to so I need to step it up a little Today grand opening of Legal Insanity Club and Shopping area. Good luck DATRIP with the new place it is looking great. Lady's take your man to this shop hot cool stuff specialy for man. Found myself a nice little shop there as well more to come about that shop later on this week ( I h☻pe ) Also Luna's 52 weeks of color challenge with the color # MAUVE and when I was making the pics and the post it came out more pinky in color then I wished for but I think the dress is still in the spirit of mauve  Next week # ELECTRIC BLUE and that is for me the color of summer
Tip go to  RandoMuseum nice items clothes, accessories and furniture from diffrent shops with small prices. What color of the item you going to get is a supprise and you can recieve a coupon as a bonus gift to get the golden price of that shop in there main store. The double things you are getting in the prosses are to pass on so you can play Santa early this year.

Skin  F I L T H Y __S K I N S  Candy Tan Lilas
Make-Up [Pink Fuel] -Glam Lipstick / Teeth
Hair [LeLutka]  SJ Dark Blonde Pack
Dress [LeLutka]  STYLE Dess/Plum
Bracelets *TuttiFrutti* Nature Bangels (cream) + (rose)

Nails Armidi Painted Nails Purple
Glasses [Gos]  Butterfly Sunglasses
Necklaces HP MD  @  RandoMuseum  Harmonica Bird2 + Bird House Pink
Drink in hand [Love Soul]  @  RandoMuseum  Soda Float Peach Soda
Poses [doll.] Scarlet  # GIFT BOX


Comments

Popular Posts