CUTY PIE

Did a tour around  VIRTUAL DECAY very urban and very streetwise with a dark feel around it and I  like what they did with the place.
Today I went roler blading there with my new skates from *Dilly Dolls*  Thank you Joice Dreamscape designer of *JD* DESIGNS and founder of My Shopping Bag for giving me the bracelets ❥❥ them.

Skin  *YS & YS*  Penelope Skin Sunburn with TanLine
Make-Up  +++BB+++  Dolly Makeup Tattoo # NEW
Hair >TRUTH< Astrid Reds # NEW
Eyes Vogue Body Shop  JungelFeline [blu]  # NEW
Shirt (fd) Lacey Lady Top (White)
Pants !RIGHT  Baggy Ashleen Grey # NEW
Shoes  *Dilly Dolls*  Amie Dolly  Skates

Bangles + Earrings + Mouth Peece *JD* DESIGNS  *Buttons # NEW
Backpack  ::[ Mr.Poet ]::   Leather Back-Pack
Belt  PXDTOXIC  A-belt (Sand-Brown)
Tattoo URCo.>  Forget me not # NEW
Poses with Mirror   aDORKable Poses  Gussy Up
Photo Location The City ~ Urban Shopping Center  Virtual Decay


Comments

Popular Posts