№ 2009 HELLO I AM BACK !!


Click the picture to get a closer view.

Hello I am back from my Summer vacation.
Back from the Greek isle Zakynthos and I had a great time so I am full of energy.
Tree weeks no second life fashion covering on my part and it would be crazy to try to catch up.
So no catching up I will stay in the relaxed holiday state of mind and cover as much as I can since I started to work as well again.
Happy inkie News  is that I am still part of the Glam Affair  blogteam for the next year.
Thank you Aida Ewing and the management team for your trust in me.
I will try to rock this year even harder then the past year.

Happy Summer and have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya

Skin Glam Affair @ K U S T O M 9  Lily
Lipstick Glam Affair @ K U S T O M 9  Lily Lipstick  SET 3
Eyeshadow  Glam Affair @ K U S T O M 9 Lily Eyeshadow  SET 3
Shape is included in the pack.

Hair [ monso ] @ FaMESHed  Sua

Top OSMIA  @  ~uber~  Betty.T-Shirt 

Pose & Glasses [KoKoLoReS] @ Pose Fair  Wearing Glasses Pose Pack
Open until July 31st.

Comments

Popular Posts