№ 2000 VACATION STRESS


Click the picture to get a closer view.

What to pack or what not to pack that is the question.
In less then one month I am going on a long deserved vacation.
Destination is sunny Greece and already I am kind of stressing out about what to take with me.
There is only so much weight I am allowed to take on my flight.
Or I just take only my bikini and flip flops in a overnight bag .... still got 28 days to make up my mind.

Happy inkie News  because this is my 2000th blog post.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Head LeLutka  Chloe

Skin Glam Affair K U S T O M 9  Faith

Open from May 15th until June 10th.
Get your teleport HUD on Market Place  or on FaMESHed Go ! HQ
Hair Lamb  Gossip *FaMESHed GO
Dress Belle Epoque { Sara } Green *FaMESHed GO
Shoes Garbaggio  Blaire Sandals  *FaMESHed GO

Pose Bauhaus Movement  TLC  NoisebastardZ 28

Wardrobe ✦Consignment  @ FaMESHed

Comments

Popular Posts