№ 804 SPRING WALK @ FRISLAND

Like I promised some posts ago I took a trip back to *Frisland* a picture perfect place in second life. If you become member of the *Frisland* group you are granted rez rights to place pose balls and for me that is essential to get my avi on the right place. My question to all is the following  , to respect the fact that the owners open the rez rights for people they don't know out the goodness of there second life heart so pick up your pose ball trash after you are done with your work. Don't be a douchebag and respect the owners and the work they put in to making this place as great as it is.
Before I went walking I did some shopping as well duuuhh...
The Chapter Four has a gacha room and like always with goodies to die for. I am mentioning now the skins from [theSkinnery] 100 Linden for each hit on the machine and every skin  high on quality.
Next stop was FaMESHed and Cocoro Lemon   from *COCO*  amazed me with this 3 pieced suite with shirt and shorts in 1 piece and the blazer over the shoulders the 3the piece to complete the outfit. The great thing is that even with using an AO the outfit still looks great. When you go out dancing it looks a little bit off so that is the reason I took the avi for a walk and still looked fabulous.
Enjoy the rest of your week and have fun while you shop until you drop



Skin  [theSkinnery]  @ The Chapter Four Valerie 11 Honey
Hair ~Tableau Vivant~ @ TMD  Dreadlocks 
Hands & Feets Mid Height  Slink 
Shorts & Shirt *COCO*  @ FaMESHed  Hands in Pocket Light Lime
Jacket Over Shoulder *COCO*  @ FaMESHed Small Flowers
Shoes  *CASHMERE*  Cassidy Heels Wood Yellow
Necklace *League*  Vintage Necklace Working Clock
Glasses HOC  Rectangle Frames Glasses

Location  *Frisland*  



Comments

Popular Posts