№ 2211 MY PERSONAL BLOGGERS A-B-C



Click the picture to get a closer view.


Past November I started My Personal Bloggers A-B-C.
What keeps me busy as blogger ?
What do I need as a blogger ? 
 What brands make my second life piggy bank go broke ? 
Who are my favorite designers and why is that the case ? 

I will start my letter E post with Eudora3D.
In real life I can not care less  what shoes I am wearting, as long as they have no heels.
In second life I have a shoe fetish and the higher the heel the better it makes my pixel Barbie feel.
My favorite shoe designer and creator is Eudora3D.
I love the texturing, colors and the details on every shoe or boot.
Every item from the hand of this creator is a master piece of mesh. 
Look at the fabulous shoes I am wearing on this picture. 
They are called Briar Heels and they come with and without the leg streps. 
They are for sale at this round of FaMESHed

The second thing I want to talk about is Economic Shopping.
Hello my name is inkie and I am a second life shopping addict. 
So to reduce the shopping cost I am member of several shopping groups for bargain prices.
The group sent out a note card every Friday so you can go shopping for items for 50 Lindens
If you don't have any group space left you can go to Seraphim website and look for the Fifty Linden Friday tab
➋ 60L$ Happy Weekend Sale 
Hosted by the Access Event, 
They sent out a note card with participating shops of that weekend every Saturday evening. 
You need to be member of this group to get your hands on the shopping list but worth your group space 
Prices between 50 & 75 Lindens
They sent out a note card in the group every Saturday but you can also check out the Seraphim website. 
➍ Wanderlust Weekend 
  Items related to all things magical, fairy tale, fantasy, adventure, royal and whimsical.
For 50L or Less. 

A free tip I am giving you is to be carefull visiting gacha events. 
Make some rules for yourself  how to play and stick by the them or bring a huge second life piggy bank.
Now gacha event The Arcade is open.
The gacha skin on this picture is from Glam Affair  and is called Sasha.
The skirt and top are gacha items from amias in the Yarden line.
The whiskey long drink is from :::ChicChica:::  and a gacha rare item this round.

I need to get something of my chest about to costs if you want  to play a gacha machine.
I remember gacha prices to play of 25 Lindens ore maybe 50 but that was it.
In years there has bin an increase in playing price and the costs make it less fun to play. 
So lately I skip machines and only play on the machines where I like every item you can draw.
If and when I draw an item for the second time I stop playing the machine as well.

The hair is from Kuni and I bought the hair past weekend in one of the 4 bargain shopping events.

Dogs [Rezz Room] Shiba Inu @ ~uber~ 
Nutmeg. Old Story Ottoman
Smoke [ kunst ]   Cigarette & Holder
Glasses [ Z O O M] Luccs Kioto Glasses

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1  
Bento BOM Mesh Head LeLutka Lake

Pose  .oOo Studio Poses  shoes!_five




Comments

Popular Posts