№ 2022 MAYE ON SUNDAY


Click the picture to get a closer view.

 Running late on everything ! I am sorry !!
Running late in my real life chores, my to do lists are getting longer and longer.
Running late on my second life bloggers tasks.
My real life job is a demanding bitch right now and I am juggling all the balls in the air.
In weeks to come it will calm down .... I hope ....

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
Bento Mesh Head CatWa  Catya

Skin  [theSkinnery] @ Collabor88  Maye
Celebrate the 7th Anniversary of Collabor88.
7 Years already Time flies when you are having shopping fun.

Hair TRUTH  Yuko TRUTH VIP Gift  L$350 Cost to Join
Lindens well spent to be a member of this group.

Top GIZ SEORN  @ The Epiphany ARWEN SHIRT [Gypsy] Lara RARE
Hurry !! this ( Sunday 12th )  is the last day of the Epiphany 

Pants *COCO* @ ~uber~  HighWaistJeans(DarkBlue)
Shoes Eudora3D  @ TLC  Charro Flats
Necklace EartStones  @ TLC   Fiesta Necklace

Pose Bauhaus Movement  Yona




Comments

Popular Posts