№ 1944 EARLY MORNING SMOKE ?


Click the picture to get a closer view.

In real life I quit smoking in  October 2017 during the Stoptober month.
I am still standing and feeling strong and I am not really missing this bad deadly habit.
Most of the time I don't .. until I am in the midst of a love and hate relationship with my internet provider.
Can't live with and I can not live without them, that kind of relationship.
Loosing my connection all the time and I am a noob in solving wifi and modem problems.
The customer service of my provider seems almost just as noobish as I am.
So after endless conversations with them I am still looking for a solution. 
Breath in .... breath out .... keep calm and stay cool ... and NO I am NOT going to smoke.

Have fun while you shop until you drop.

Body Maitreya Lara 4.1 
 Bento Mesh Head LeLutka  Bianca 3.0

Dress  !Rebel Hope @ FaMESHed  Gia Mesh Dress 
Hair MINA Hair  @ FaMESHed  Sanne 
Backdrop  Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed Margaux Photo Backdrop
Standing Pose Trompe Loeil  @ FaMESHed  TL - Margaux Pose 8

Tattoo [White~Widow] @ ***The Enchantment***  Belle Purple
Opening date February 10th

Smoke & Holding Pose [kunst] @ ~uber~   Diva Cigarette Holder  




Comments

Popular Posts