№ 1510 IBIZA FEELINGS

 
Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
It is Summer time in both my lives.
In my real life to hot to even be bothered to sit outside... where is my fan and I want ice cream pretty please.
In second life, designers  taking me on a Summer tour as well.
Sheerpetal  Roussel from DaD DESIGN made this great villa called Casa Del Sol.
I just love the look and feel of this house, reminds me of my time living on Ibiza.
The house is for sale at Shiny Shabby 
 
Enjoy the sun wherever you are and have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
Palm Trees  Little Branch  @ FaMESHed 
Pillows & Rug CCDesign @ Cosmopolitan Events
Bench & Hooka ChiC Buildings @ Très Chic Boho Bedstead Bench & Hooka for Two
Fence with Surf Board LOTUS @ Shiny Shabby *GACHA*
Happy Place Hanging Sign LOTUS @ Shiny Shabby  *GACHA*
Bike HAIKEI @ K U S T O M 9 *GACHA*
Chair Soy @ K U S T O M 9  Rattan Woven Chair [natural]
Hanging Plants Soy @ K U S T O M 9 Super long Hanging Hedera
DRD Boho Baskets @ Shiny Shabby
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts