№ 1505 HAIR FAIR 2016

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
Yes it is the time of year for  my favorite annual second life shopping event !
 
 
Open July 16th until July 31st.
Two weeks and 4 sims all about hair for a good cause.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let me tell you , I went completely overboard on my shopping there.
I bought about 40 different wigs and bandana's ( like I needed more hair .... )
Trying to show you all of them in days to come.
 
Hair credits :
 
𝟙𝕤𝕥 Picture Monso @ Hair Fair  Taeyeon
𝟚𝕟𝕕 Picture DUE @ Hair Fair Shiwen
𝟛𝕥𝕙 Picture tram @ Hair Fair F519
 
The fabulous skin is from ESSENCES and are on display at K U S T O M 9
The skin is called Arwen and is made for the LeLutka mesh heads.
They are GACHA skins and there are 12 flawless skins available.
 
On this pictures I am wearing the Stella Mesh head of LeLutka.
 
Top ISON a Luxe Box July Exclusive Lace Up Tank
Tattoo Nanika @ Très Chic Neysa Tattoo
Eyes IKON Promise Eyes Fjord
 
Pose Artis Poses Portrait Gift Pose 2
 

Comments

Popular Posts