№ 1474 VINTAGE LAUNDRY


 Click the picture for a closer view.
 
When it comes to household chores I am so happy that I live in the present.
With my washer and dryer at my disposal in times of rain, witch is a lot in Holland.
 
When it comes to clothing sometimes I wish I lived in the passed.
The Vintage Fair my shopping place to be for sure.
From June 10th until June 26th.
 
Have fun while you vintage shop until you drop.
 
Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Head CatWa Sarah v4.8
Skin [theSkinnery]  Daria
Dress .Method. @ Vintage Fair Vintage Dress Pink
Shoes .Method. @ Vintage Fair Vintage Sandals Pink
 
Pose with Drape AMITIE @ Très Chic  Draped Collection
Très Chic May round is open until June 10th.
 
uK  Spring Cleaning Clothes Line White
uK  Spring Cleaning Clothes Basket
Mushrooms Little Branch @ Shiny Shabby 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts