№ 1423 CHEERS TO ALL THE VLOGGERS AND BLOGGERS OF SECOND LIFE

 
 Click the picture to get a closer view.
 
Oeps !! I think I had to much to drink.
Some Happy inkie News to start with.
More then 21.0000 hits on my blog since I start counting them some years ago.
So happy that there are people visiting and I am not only entertaining myself making this blog.
Special thank to Chloë-Dakota Rose ( Kawaiilian )  to visit me in my IM to tell me she likes visiting my blog.
 
But I wonder : Is blogging still the way to communicate or is vlogging the new best thing ?
Can I  bore people with my poor English, trying to explain something without Google spelling check?
What will the peope who I share my house with think ? 
Me rambeling about windlight settings , Second Life fashion and more.
Vlogging involves enquiring new skills , am I ready for that ?
I went to my online guide Google for some directions on this matter.
Found an article called How to become a famous vlogger with tips and pointers .. saved that for later.
Made a Second Life Vlogger List on the right side of my blog.
If you know more Second Life  vloggers sent me their link so I can add them to the list.
 
The Gacha Guardians I did the  tour and forgot to hit the special rune stones.
Had to do the whole tour again to finely get in to the Guardian’s Treasure Room.
Nice thing about this event that I got TPed to shops I never  have bin before.
You don't have to play all the gacha machine to fill your tour guide HUD but don't forget to
hit the special rune stones in every shop you stop by.
If and when you play 10 times on one machine you will receive a special key from that creator or
designer to unlock the gift of the guardian in the treasure room.
What is in the machines and what are the special gifts ? Visit the Prize Blogsite.
 
This Mina hair called Bridget is made for The Gacha Guardians.
You can pick up your HUD to travel this tour , in MINA her shop and start playing from there.
The beer glasses , pump and signs are from *YS&YS* and you will find them on this tour as well.
 
Cheers have fun while you shop until you drop.
 

Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.5
Skin ESSENCES  Hiyoshi
Top & Shorts GizzA Caroline Suit Black
 
Shoes & Socks fri.day @ The Project Se7en Quin Platforms
The Project Se7en is a new event and I just love the look and feel of the shopping sim.
Pure magic on every level and around every corner.
The event will run on the 30th of every quater (i.e. March, June, Sept, Dec) of the year.
 
Bag *BAIASTICE* @ ~uber~ Scarab Bag Platinum
Pose Del May Wait For Me
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts