№ 1400 COLLABOR88 & SKIN FAIR 2016 & MORE

 
Click the pictures to get a closer view.
 
Let me start with some Happy inkie News today.
This post is a mile stone post with 1400 second life fashion or Home&Garden messages under my bloggers belt.
I am still having fun and making pictures is still my way of being crative.
So next stop is to reach the 1500 posts.
 
One of my favorite Monthly events is Collabor88
Theme in the March round is :
 
 
Spring colors and designs to get you in the right mood for this season.
Check out the Collabor 88 shopping guide so you can make your list while you wait to get in.
 
One of my favorite annual events is the Skin Fair and I am blessed to be part of the press team.
On this pictures I am showing Yum made by the creative Sopha Portal from [MUDSKIN].
This skin is made  for the [LeLutka] mesh head but she made more skins for the fair.
One for the CatWa mesh head and one skin for the regular second life avatar.
When I got time I will show you both of them as well in later posts.
Yum comes in four versions and in six skin tones.
Five eye brow options and five shining lipsticks available.
 
On this fair different tattoo artists showing their work as well.
One of my favorite tattoo artist is Julie Hastings from [White~Widdow]
This tattoo piece is called Notorious and on display at the Skin Fair 2016 as well.
 
As soon as the Skin Fair 2016 is open I will add the right landmarks.
 
Have fun while you shop until you drop.
 
 
Mesh Head [LeLutka] Simone v1.5
 Body Maitreya Lara v3.5
Hair ""D!va"" @ Collabor88  Peony
Dress C A N D Y D O L L  @ Collabor88  Celeste Dress Raspberry
Necklace (Yummy) @ Collabor88 Victorian Garden Key Silver
Shoes fri.day  @ Collabor88 Kendall Platforms
 
 
Decorations & Scenery
 
Truck 8f8 @ The Arcade Old Rusty *GACHA RARE*
Geese 8f8 @ The Arcade *GACHA*
 
Pose and Bench .:: Q Poses ::. Melancholy
Comes in 2 poses with mirrored versions.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts